What is digital accessibility?
An accessible website enables all users to access its pages without any constraints. People with disabilities and using specialised software or equipment can also access the website without constraints.
For instance, an accessible site allows to :
Browse using voice synthesis or braille touchpads
Personaliser the display and contrast of the website according to the users’ needs Browse easily with the keyboard only, or using a touch screen
Therefore, the site must comply with regulatory standards at the moment of its design or when it is being modified.
The company Storengy undertakes to ensure accessibility of its website Storengy Hub in accordance with article 47 of the French law no. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005. The present accessibility statement applies to the website hub.storengy.com.
The website hub.storengy.com does not comply with the General Reference Document about the Improvement of Accessibility (RGAA). Non-conformances and exemptions are stated below.
The compliance audit performed by Franck Letrouvé (pixFL) revealed that 28% of the RGAA criteria are complied with.
This percentage corresponds with :
- 16 compliant criteria
- 42 non-compliant criteria
- 48 non-applicable criteria
- Criterion 1.1 : Is there a text alternative to each image carrying information?
- Criterion 1.2 : Are all decorative images correctly ignored by assistance technologies?
- Criterion 1.6 : Is there a detailed description of each image carrying information, if necessary?
- Criterion 1.8 : In case there is no replacement mechanism, each text image carrying information must be replaced by styled text, if possible. Is this rule followed (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 1.9 : Are all image caption correctly linked to the corresponding image, if necessary?
- Criterion 2.1 : Do all frames have a frame title?
- Criterion 2.2 : For all frames with a frame title, are these titles relevant?
- Criterion 3.1 : Information in web pages mustn’t be given only by colour. Is this rule followed?
- Criterion 3.2 : Is the contrast between the text colour and the background sufficiently high in each web page (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 3.3 : Is the contrast of colours used in each web page for interface components or graphical elements carrying information sufficiently high (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 4.1 : If required, is there a text transcription or audio description available for each temporary pre-recorded media file (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 6.1 : Is every link explicit (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 7.1 : If required, are all scripts compatible with assistance technologies?
- Criterion 7.3 : Are all scripts controllable by keyboard and any other pointing device (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 8.2 : Is the source code generated for any web page valid according to the specified type of document?
- Criterion 8.3 : Is the default language present in each web page?
- Criterion 8.6 : For all web pages with a page title, are these titles relevant?
- Criterion 8.7 : Are all language changes in each web page indicated in the source code (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 8.8 : Is the language change code in all web pages valid and relevant?
- Criterion 8.9 : The tags present in any web page mustn’t only be used for presentation purposes. Is this rule followed?
- Criterion 9.1 : Is the information contained in all web pages structured by appropriate use of titles?
- Criterion 9.2 : Is the document structure in all web pages consistent (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 9.3 : Are all lists contained in any web page correctly structured?
- Criterion 10.2 : Does the visible, information-carrying content in all web pages remain present while the style sheets are deactivated?
- Criterion 10.4 : Does the text present on any web page remain visible when increasing the font size to at least 200%?
- Criterion 10.7 : For all elements receiving focus in a web page, is this focus made visible?
- Criterion 10.8 : Can hidden content in any web page be ignored by assistance technologies?
- Criterion 10.9 : Information in web pages mustn’t be given only by shape size or position. Is this rule followed?
- Criterion 10.13 : Can the additional content appearing when focussing on or overviewing an interface component in any web page be controlled by the user (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 11.1 : Does every form field have a label?
- Criterion 11.2 : Is every label associated with a form field relevant (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 11.5 : In each form, are fields of the same type grouped together, if required?
- Criterion 11.9 : Does every button contained in any form have a relevant title (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 11.10 : Is input control used in a relevant manner in all forms (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 11.11 : In each form, is the input control accompanied by suggestions making it easier to correct input errors, if required?
- Criterion 11.13 : Can the aim of any form field be deduced to facilitate automatic filling with the user’s data?
- Criterion 12.3 : Is the “site map” page relevant?
- Criterion 12.6 : Can content grouping areas present in several web pages (header, main browsing, main content, footer and search engine area) be reached or avoided?
- Criterion 12.7 : Is there a link present in all web pages to quickly avoid or access the main content area (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 12.8 : Is the tab order in all web pages consistent?
- Criterion 13.3 : If required, does every downloadable document file have an accessible version (except specific cases)?
- Criterion 13.8 : Can all moving or flashing contents be controlled by the user in all web pages?
Contents which are not subject to the accessibility obligation
Third-party content which is not developed or financed by the respective organisation and which is not under its control (cookie banner and YouTube player).
Establishment of this accessibility statement
This statement has been established on 16 February 2022.
Technologies used to build the website:
User agents, assistance technologies and tools used to check accessibility
The web pages have been tested with the following combinations of browsers and screen readers:
- Voiceover + Safari sur osX 10.15 et iOS 14
- Chrome 97 + NVDA 2021.3 sur Windows 10
- Firefox 97 + Jaws 2019
The following tools were used during the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Arc Toolkit
- Color Contrast Analyser
Pages of the website which have undergone a compliance review:
- Homepage (https://hub.storengy.com/fr/#)
- Contact (https://hub.storengy.com/fr/contact)
- Legal notices (https://hub.storengy.com/fr/mentions-legales/mentions-legales)
- Site map (https://hub.storengy.com/fr/plan-du-site/plan-site)
- Your needs (https://hub.storengy.com/fr/vos-besoins/vos-besoins)
- Natural gas storage (https://hub.storengy.com/fr/nos-offres/stockage-de-gaz-naturel)
- Our 3 pillars (https://hub.storengy.com/fr/storengy/3-piliers)
- Our references (https://hub.storengy.com/fr/secteur/nos-references)
- Evaluation of your potential (estimate) (https://hub.storengy.com/fr/estimer/potentiel/calcul)
- Evaluation of your potential (biogas production) (https://hub.storengy.com/fr/estimation/potentiel/methanisation)
- Evaluation of your potential (result) (https://hub.storengy.com/fr/estimation/potentiel/methanisation#)
Feedback and contact
If you can’t access a content or service, you may contact the person responsible for the website to receive directions to an accessible alternative or obtain content in another format.
The present procedure shall be used in the following case.
You have informed the entity responsible for the website about a lack of accessibility which has stopped you from accessing contents or services and you haven’t received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Défenseur des droits / French ombudsman: https://formulaire.defenseurdesdroits.fr
- Contact the Défenseur des droits delegate in your region: https://www.defenseurdesdroits.fr/saisir/delegues
- Write to the Défenseur des droits per mail (free of charge, do not use a stamp):
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07