Do you produce biowaste and want to use it?
Would you like to adapt your biowaste treatment system?
Be part of the energy transition and save money?
Between 2012 and 2025, the recovery, sorting and use of biowaste is gradually becoming more structured, governed by legal obligations, and will be rolled out to all waste producers in 2025.
Anaerobic digestion is one of the preferred recovery methods, enabling:
- The production of renewable energy to supply local energy uses – biomethane.
- The return to the soil of organic conditioners and fertilisers of organic origin through the digestate.
Through our subsidiary ENGIE BiOZ, we recommend recycling your organic waste. By powering an existing anaerobic digester or in the development of a new unit, we make your waste a source of renewable energy and an agricultural recovery of the digestate produced, thus improving the carbon footprint linked to the management of your waste.
- Optimise the cost of processing your biowaste.
- Take part in the development of a circular and local economy while contributing to the greening of your region's energy mix.
- Improve the carbon footprint associated with managing your waste.
- Storengy and ENGIE BiOZ expertise at your service, offering you an appropriate recovery solution.